The garlic helps keep these cookies moist and the Beer+Bacon blend adds a little unexpected kick to the mix.
- 10 cloves fresh garlic
- boiling water
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1/2 t. Molly's Mills Beer and Bacon
- 1/2 t. Salt
- 2 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- Drop peeled garlic cloves into boiling water, let boil for about 5 minutes or until softened. Mince garlic and set soak in the maple syrup for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda and Molly’s Mills seasonings. Add to cream mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drain garlic and add to cookie batter. Blend well.
- Drop by heaping Tablespoons onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375′ for 8-10 minutes, until lightly browned.