I don’t know about you, but this summer calls for drinking! Enjoy my updated take on the classic Bloody Mary
- 12 oz. Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Dash of Tabasco
- Wedge of Lime (or Lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon Molly's Mills Bloody Mary Seasoning, Fresh Ground
- Garnish of your choice (Celery, Asparagus, Pickle, Pepper, Olives, etc.)
- Rub your serving glass with lime, and coat rim with Molly’s Bloody Mary Blend. Squeeze the rest into a cocktail shaker and toss in the peel.
- Add the first four ingredients and any remaining spices into the shaker, along with some ice, and shake to mix.
- Pour the mixture into your glass carefully, garnish with your favorite accoutrements, and enjoy!