A delicious low-carb take on a traditional potato salad!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2T olive oil
- 1T Idahoan blend, fresh ground
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and diced
- 1/3 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 3T low fat mayonnaise
- 1T Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2T chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces, toss with olive oil and Idahoan blend. Roast for 20 minutes or until it begins to brown. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Add roasted cauliflower and incorporate. Top the salad with fresh chives and enjoy!