- 1lb. uncured unsliced Pork Belly, skin removed, cut into bite size pieces
4 Cups Chicken Stock
¼ Cup real maple syrup
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 Tablespoon Molly's Mills Backwoods Bourbon Blend, Fresh Ground
- Add stock, pork and garlic to a medium pot and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and slowly simmer for 30-45 minutes or until pork is tender.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pork from liquid and place on a nonstick cooking sheet. Brush all sides with maple syrup, and season liberally with Backwoods Bourbon spices.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes or until crispy.
- Garnish with remaining syrup and enjoy!