- 3T mayonnaise
- 1t Dijon mustard
- 1T real maple syrup
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon Molly's Mills Idahoan Blend, Fresh Ground
- Wash the sprouts with cold water and trim off any bad leaves. Slice each in two so that the core continues to hold leaves together on both halves.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a bowl and stir until blended, place in a small bowl for serving.
- Gently place the sprouts into your medium-high fryer oil and cook until crispy and browned, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat into a bowl lined with paper towels to remove excess oil. Top with lemon juice and Idahoan seasoning.
- Place into a large bowl for serving. Add additional Idahoan seasoning to taste!