Just in time for salmon season comes this fantastic and simple recipe using delicious & locally made BuckSnort Root Beer!
- 1 Large Salmon filet, bones removed
- 2 pints BuckSnort® Root Beer
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Molly's Mills Garlic Lovers Seasoning, coarsely ground
- Simmer root beer in a medium sauce pan until it has thickened and reduced by 75%.
- Rub salmon filet with oil and rub with Garlic Lovers seasoning.
- Grill over indirect heat, skin side down, and brush all over with the root beer sauce. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of the filet, and may take 15-20 minutes.
- Once the fish flakes easily with a fork you will know it is time to enjoy!