A quick and easy side to complete any BBQ!
- 1 bunch of thin Asparagus
- 1/2 small Lemon, juiced + 1 wedge for garnish
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Molly's Southern Blend, freshly ground
- Trim off the woody bottoms of the asparagus and toss in a bowl with the olive oil, lemon juice, and Molly’s Southern Blend. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread on a grill over medium-high heat. Cook until the stalks soften and begin to char. Remove from heat as soon as they look uniformly done.
- Place on a platter with lemon garnish. Add additional Southern Blend to taste!