- pack buttermilk biscuit mix (I used Bisquick, about 1 1/2cups)
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
½ cup milk
2 tbsp butter
¾ tsp Molly's Mills Idahoan Blend, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
- Using spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5in apart. Bake for 10min.
- In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano and garlic salt.
- When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5min at 400F and another 5-6min at 350F.
- Transfer into a plate and serves immediately.