Goat may sound intimidating, but it actually has a sweet beefy flavor that is not gamey at all. Ours is from Malheur River Meats.
- 1 Rack of Goat Chops, Separated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon
- 1 Tablespoon Molly's Mills Italian Seasoning, Fresh Ground
- Add oil and garlic to saute pan and heat to high.
- Rub each chop with olive oil and generously season with Molly’s Mills Italian seasoning. Brush Dijon mustard onto each side.
- Once pan is to temperature, add chops. For medium doneness, sear for sixty seconds, turn and sear for an additional 60 seconds.
- Let rest, and serve!