These are without a doubt one of my favorite snacks to whip up when I’m craving something savory, but want a guilt-free indulgence
- Cooking Spray
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Molly's Mills Southern Spice blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450º F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4″ thick rounds. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini with the beaten egg. In a small bowl, combine the parmesan, bread crumbs, and Molly’s freshly ground Southern Spice blend. Dip each round into the parmesan mixture, coating both sides, and place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini rounds until browned and crisp; 15 – 20 minutes. Enjoy immediately!