- 3/4 lb fava beans
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2t Smokin' Southern Blend, fresh ground
- 2T Heavy Cream
- 2-4 sun-dried tomatoes
- Shuck the beans and discard the pods. Boil the fava beans for 1 minute and remove the soft shell.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth (Save a few sun-dried tomatoes for garnish).
- Finish with additional Smokin’ Southern spices to taste, and garnish with sun dried tomatoes.
- Serve with crackers or go gluten free with sliced carrot and celery sticks!