- 1 bunch of thin asparagus
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced + 1 wedge for garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Molly's Mills Southern Seasoning, Fresh Ground
- Trim off the woody bottoms of the asparagus and toss in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread on a grill over medium-high heat. Cook until the stalks soften and begin to char. Remove from heat as soon as they look uniformly done.
- Place on a platter with lemon garnish. Add additional Southern seasoning to taste!